Significant Investor Visa Funds
The Australian Federal Government’s Significant Investor Visa (“SIV”) program allows high net worth individuals to apply for permanent residency in Australia by investing into a complying investment. The SIV is designed to attract overseas investment and provide a streamlined pathway to permanent residency in Australia for business people from around the world.
Under the terms of the visa, applicants must:
- Submit an expression of interest via SkillSelect (an online service);
- Be nominated by a State or Territory government; and
- Make investments of at least $5 million into complying investments.
One Investment Group has been involved in the establishment and ongoing operation of numerous Significant Investor Visa funds. We are able to provide a range of services to help facilitate Significant Investor Visa structures:
- Responsible Entity (RE) services for registered managed investment schemes;
- Trustee services for unregistered managed investment schemes; and
- Custody services for a wide range of asset classes including property and infrastructure.
In addition to these services, we are able to provide fund administration services including accounting, tax and registry services.
In addition to being able to offer a suite of services for investment managers, we can provide access to a number of managed investment schemes that qualify as “complying investments”. You may meet the requirements of your SIV by investing in these funds.
Further information about the SIV can be found here
Please contact us should you be seeking to establish a SIV compliant managed investment scheme or would like to find out more.