As a corporate trustee or custodian we are the legal owner of, or hold security over, assets and financial instruments on behalf of our clients as well as providing administration and supervisory services. Our experienced and professional staff have extensive knowledge of financial markets. Together with our trustee experience, this means we are entrusted by some of Australia’s major institutions to provide trustee services.
As a leading corporate trustee company, we provide a range of quality services and offer a high level of dedication to our clients. These services include:
- Custody services – holding assets on behalf of clients
- Trustee for securitisation transactions
- Security trustee services and facility agent for debt financing – acting as security trustee and facility agent on behalf of lenders to corporates, infrastructure transactions or securitisation transactions
- Note trustee for retail and wholesale issues – trustee for retail and wholesale bonds
- Escrow agent holding property or cash on behalf of clients during a transaction or following a dispute
- Processing agent – receiving notices on behalf of offshore issuers
- Trustee for staff share plans
- Nominee shareholder services
As part of One Investment Group, we have access to a considerable range of resources, enabling our team to provide comprehensive solutions for our clients.
One Investment Group also offers responsible entity and trustee services.