It’s for this reason they’re becoming an increasingly popular way used to attract, motivate and retain employees, but they can place a heavy administrative burden on your human resources, company secretariat and finance personnel.
With more and more businesses offering broad based equity plans to their employees, employee share plan administration has taken on a new level of complexity. One Investment Group offers superior services in employee share plan administration.
We deal with all facets of your employee share plan, from the design phase through to implementation and administration, ensuring the process is as smooth as possible.
It is not possible to design a single employee share plan that will work for all organisations. That’s why we’ve designed our system to be completely flexible, so we can provide you with a solution that is tailored to meet your needs while complying with regulatory requirements.
One Investment provides a range of employee share plan services which can be tailored to meet the needs of individual companies. These services include the following:
- Document Design & Implementation – we assist companies to design, structure and manage share plans with required documentation including Trust Deeds, Plan Rules, Offer Information Statements, Offer Letters and Loan Agreements.
- Plan Administration – One Investment Group are specialists in employee plan administration including management of offers to employees, processing acceptances, purchase and allocation of entitlements, dealing with exiting employees, accounting for employee loans, interest calculations and employee dividend payments.
- Plan Reporting – we provide detailed and accurate reporting and documenting of transactions.
- Trustee Services – One Investment Group provides a range of trustee services for employee share trusts, including acting as trustee, maintaining accounts and reconciliations, auditing and Trust reporting.
- ATO Reporting – the ATO reporting service is available to existing clients and as a stand-alone outsourced service to enable employers who operate employee share plans to meet their ATO reporting obligations. These obligations include:
- identifying taxing points in accordance with relevant legislation;
- providing an ESS statement to applicable employees by 14 July each year; and
- lodging an ESS annual report to the ATO, electronically and in the approved format, by 14 August each year.
Should you be interested in finding out more about our employee share plan services, please contact us for further information.