Corporate Secretarial Services
Company secretaries no longer simply handle correspondence and keep board minutes, their function as a governance professional is critical to running a company and ensuring various governance, compliance and disclosure obligations are met.
One Investment Group provides a full-scale company secretarial service to ensure compliance with the Corporations Act, ASX Listing Rules and other relevant legislation. Our team of professionals has the governance knowledge and experience that enables our clients to proactively and efficiently meet their obligations.
One Investment Group’s company secretarial team provide services to a variety of clients, including Australian companies and foreign companies with Australian subsidiaries, seeking a cost effective solution to manage their governance, compliance and disclosure obligations.
Members of One Investment Group’s team have provided corporate secretarial services for more than 20 years. We currently manage the company secretarial requirements for more than 70 companies and 200 trusts with entities located in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong and the British Virgin Islands.
Our corporate secretarial services include:
- Appointment as outsourced company secretary, including the statutory appointment of company secretary
- Provision of resident Directors and registered office address
- Incorporation of companies and deregistration of old companies
- Registration of business names
- Registration for ABN, TFN, GST
- ASIC and ASX compliance management
- Managing meetings of directors and members
- Updating and maintaining minute books and statutory registers
- Attending board and committee meetings and producing minutes
- Drafting circular resolutions, subsidiary minutes and authorisations under delegation
- Assisting with reporting requirements
- Drafting corporate governance materials (including policies and charters)
- Advice on ASX continuous disclosure obligations and installation and management of governance programs
- Managing shareholder queries and the relationship with the share registrar
Should you wish to discuss our ability to meet your corporate secretarial obligations, please contact us.