Company Secretarial Services
One Investment Group provides a full service company secretarial service to ensure compliance with the Corporations Act, ASX Listing Rules and other relevant legislation. One Investment Group’s team of professionals enables our clients to meet their company secretarial obligations in a proactive and efficient fashion.
One Investment Group’s company secretarial team provide services to a variety of clients, including Australian companies and foreign companies with Australian subsidiaries, seeking a cost effective solutions to manage their compliance obligations.
Members of One Investment Group’s team have provided corporate secretarial services for more than 20 years. One Investment Group manages the company secretarial requirements for more than 50 companies and 120 trusts with entities located in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong and the British Virgin Islands.
Our company secretarial services include:
- Appointment as outsourced company secretary, including the statutory appointment of company secretary
- ASIC compliance management, including performing the annual review, changes to company details, reporting relief lodgements and preparation and lodgement of ASIC forms
- Managing meetings of directors and members, including preparation of agendas, notices and minutes
- Updating and maintaining minute books and statutory registers
- Attending board and committee meetings and producing minutes and matters arising from those meetings
- Drafting circular resolutions, subsidiary minutes and authorisations under delegation
- Assisting with reporting requirements
- Advising on periodic/ad-hoc items for board and committee consideration
- Operating as the Local Agent of foreign and domestic companies
- Providing a registered office address for both Australian and foreign registered companies
- Registration (incorporation) of new companies and deregistration of old companies
- Business names registration
- ABN, TFN and GST registration
- Bank account establishment
- Drafting corporate governance materials (including policies and charters)
- ASX compliance management, together with lodging required periodic returns, announcements and notices
- Managing shareholder queries and the relationship with the share registrar
- Advice on ASX continuous disclosure obligations and installation and management of governance programs.
Should you wish to discuss our ability to meet your company secretarial obligations, please contact us.