The Kelly+Partners Investment Office Special Opportunities Fund #1 (the Fund) is an unregistered managed investment scheme that provides investors with exposure to a broad range of assets and opportunities in small-medium enterprises (SMEs) and micro-cap businesses.
The Fund, which has a term of 10 years, targets an IRR of 20-25% and uses capital to invest primarily in equity, debt and hybrid instruments issued by listed and unlisted SME companies, both in Australia and offshore. A secondary focus of the fund will be in direct property and property securities.
Target investments are in the range of $0.5 million to $3.0 million per transaction and may include:
- Opportunities where the investment manager can offer strategic, financial or operation advice, and/or business connections;
- Strong business models & management teams which require capital;
- Succession solutions for long-standing successful businesses;
- Private & confidential transactions at a fair value;
- Leveraged or management buyouts;
- Restructuring or turnaround stories;
- Passive investments which offer value or absolute returns; and
- Opportunistic or activist investments.
A key emphasis is placed on strong franchises with predictable revenue and earnings growth that generate high levels of free cash flow and attractive returns on invested capital.
The investment manager of the Fund is Kelly Partners (Investment Office) Pty Ltd (the Manager). The broad commercial and financial experience of the Manager puts it in a strong position to assess complex issues presented by investments in smaller business and to invest in a wide variety of industries.
One AR Pty Ltd is the trustee of the Fund and members of the One Investment Group provide fund administration and registry services to the Fund.
Should you have any queries, please contact us on email@example.com or call us on (02) 8277 0000.