One Investment Group is an independent provider of Responsible Entity, Trustee and Custody services to the financial services industry.
Members of the One Investment Group act as Responsible Entity or Trustee for in excess of 150 trusts. Whilst One Investment Group was only established 5 years ago, today we are the 3rd largest provider of Responsible Entity and Trustee services in the Australian market.
Due to continued growth and an influx of new roles, One Registry Services is looking for a strong communicator who is keen to further their career with us, by joining a specialist team that services a large client base of reputable fund managers and their investors.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To validate and process transactions in accordance with the service standards, in a timely and accurate manner (including applications, redemptions, switches, transfers, dealer & adviser maintenance, unit holder maintenance).
- To promptly respond to queries from internal and external clients.
- To perform AML/KYC checks on new unit holders.
- To ensure that all daily and monthly operational registry and reporting deliverables for all clients are met, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Establish & build relationships with internal & external clients.
- Ensuring integrity of static data and assist with client on boarding.
- Perform client services tasks with investors in your suite of funds – including calls and emails
- A basic knowledge of the department’s operational flows – e.g. transactional and Customer procedures.
- An aptitude for information technology including Excel and Word.
- Good liaison skills across all levels of the team.
- Committed to providing the highest quality of service to our customers and internal stakeholders.
- A basic understanding of core registry processes, AML/KYC requirements, fund accounting operational knowledge would be desired, but not essential.
- Ability to form relationships and work independently, you will be the main contact and decision maker for your clients.
- Undergraduate Degree
- A self-starter
- Strong customer service
- Attention to detail
- Understand the importance of confidentiality and privacy
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A team player and also able to work independently
- Hold an appropriate Australian work visa
The successful candidate will gain exposure to a wide variety of products and asset classes. You will be dealing with hedge funds, private equity firms, venture capital firms, fund managers, foreign banks and multinational clients. We also manage corporate registers and many complex structures.
Should this role be of interest and you meet the above criteria, please send your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]