One Registry Services is a leading provider of Registry Services to financial market participants in Australia.
One Registry Services’ reputation for outstanding service standards and our ability to offer tailored solutions to our clients has resulted in significant growth.
This is an opportunity to join and lead an established growing business in a rapidly expanding financial services group (One Investment Group) with over $35 billion FUA.
One Registry Services is a specialist team that services a large client base of reputable Fund Managers and their investors. The team is responsible for processing daily transactions received from investors as well as distributions, completing Anti-Money Laundering (AML) & Know Your Client (KYC) checks on investors to ensure full adherence to all applicable laws and regulations.
This is a great opportunity to run a business unit within One Investment Group (OIG). You will be responsible for ensuring the business unit succeeds in delivering its services to existing clients as well as growing and expanding the business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the registry team (including workload, recruiting and performance reviews etc)
- Client Satisfaction – provide excellent client service to our current clients and manage these relationships
- Win new business – draft fee proposals and prepare registry agreements for new clients
- Establish and build relationships with internal and external clients
- Providing vision as well as advice and support to corporate and business unit projects as required
- Ensure that daily and monthly operational registry and reporting deliverables for clients are met, in a timely and accurate manner
- Attend meetings with clients and key stakeholders
- Problem solving and handling escalations from the team
- Staff mentoring and development
- Manage compliance task and onboarding pipeline
- Ensure all regulatory obligations are met
- Manage client onboarding and off boarding
- Authorisation of registry payments
- Expert knowledge of the department’s operations
- An aptitude for information technology
- Commercially astute
- Understanding of the regulatory frameworks in which a registry business operates
- Proven management skills demonstrated by success in a similar role
- A deep understanding of AML/KYC requirements
- Operational knowledge of fund accounting would also be desired
- At least 7 years of financial services experience
- Collaborative working style with a view to finding a pragmatic solution to all problems
- People management skills
- Receptive to change
- Solutions focused
- Compliance minded
- Motivated and ambitious
- Flexible and adaptable
- Attention to detail.
Should this role be of interest and you meet the above criteria, please send your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]